Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%

Serving North Vancouver Island including Parksville, Comox Valley,
Campbell River and surrounding Towns and Islands.
Call Tamarack Home Inspections at 250-792-2020 TODAY!

Contact Tamarack Home Inspections

ABOUT TAMARACK HOME INSPECTIONS


Rick Tae (AHI) is a professionally qualified Home Inspector licensed through Consumer Protection BC and a member of the HIABC (Home Inspectors Association BC). He has been actively involved in the construction industry for over 25 years, building houses and renovating homes. In addition to being a Red Seal Licensed Carpenter, Rick is also a qualified Municipal Building Inspector.

Rick’s passion is “construction done right”. He has a thorough understanding of building design and methods, and how these affect ongoing house integrity.

Rick is an active member of the Comox Bay Sailing Club. When not performing home inspections, Rick can be found messing about in boats, kayaking in the harbour or hiking in the mountains surrounding the Comox Valley.