Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%

Serving North Vancouver Island including Parksville, Comox Valley,
Campbell River and surrounding Towns and Islands.
Call Tamarack Home Inspections at 250-792-2020 TODAY!

Contact Tamarack Home Inspections

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS

Thanks for sending the updated inspection report and for answering all our questions today about the property we are interested in purchasing. You provided a wealth of useful information to help us decide whether to proceed. We really appreciate it.

- Kathryn & Lee H., January 2017

What an excellent report. You were exceedingly thorough and covered all the items I was concerned about - plus many more that hadn't even occurred to me. I appreciated your very understandable verbal report immediately after you were finished and this very thorough written one. You've made it possible to proceed with confidence with this condo purchase.

- Patricia S., December 2016

Excellent report - and amazingly quick! Thank you so very much.

- Patrick S., December 2016

Thank you Rick for the excellent inspection. We were very impressed with your thoroughness and attention to detail. Your expertise and advice was extremely helpful. We would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone in need of a home inspection.

- James & Sharon S., November 2016

Just wanted to say thanks again for doing the inspection today on short notice and for providing the report immediately following the inspection. You took the time to address all of my concerns in a professional and easy to understand manner. Excellent service!

- Lorne T., October 2016

We were so happy with your inspection on Quadra and the phone meeting we had to review it (my husband loves to brainstorm technical stuff and your comments and insights were valuable)... so will recommend your services if anyone ever asks.

- Heather M., August 2016