Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%

Serving North Vancouver Island including Parksville, Comox Valley,
Campbell River and surrounding Towns and Islands.
Call Tamarack Home Inspections at 250-792-2020 TODAY!

Contact Tamarack Home Inspections

HOME INSPECTION SERVICES


We provide a visual technical investigation of all major house components. This includes the evaluation of almost 400 different items that affect the safety, condition and value of a home. Our objective is to identify any existing major issues that would affect a typical purchaser's buying decision.

Both the inspection report produced by Tamarack Home Inspections and the inspection process that we follow comply with the standards of practice mandated by HIABC (Home Inspectors Association BC).

The Tamarack Home Inspections report will cover the following inspection checkpoints:

  • Lots & Grounds
  • Garage and carport
  • Exterior components
  • Doors and windows
  • Porches and decks
  • Basement and crawl space
  • Kitchens
  • Bathrooms
  • Laundry facilities
  • Ventilation and condensation
  • Gas Leak detection
  • Wood Stove Inspections
  • Computer-generated report with colour photos provided on site
  • Fireplaces
  • Roof components
  • Attic space
  • Plumbing system
  • Electrical system
  • Heating and cooling system

A professionally done inspection can take three or more hours, plus time to prepare the report, depending on the size of the house and the number of issues found. So clients should prepare for this, perhaps bring a note pad and feel free to follow us around or meet us at the end of the inspection at the property to get a personalized tour of the house and the deficiencies found. Either way you will get to see in detail what the issues are and how serious they may be.