Give us 5% of Your Confidence, and We Will Earn the Other 95%

Tamarack Home Inspections Inc.

Your Key to Making an Informed Decision

CALL TODAY!  (250) 792-2020

Home Inspector Rick Tae on a Home Inspection

Licensed Home Inspector – Rick Tae

It Starts at the Source

It’s not easy to have confidence in your ability to make a good investment if you don’t have access to the knowledge required to protect it. That’s why at Tamarack Home Inspections Inc., we do everything we can to guide you in the direction of an informed home-buying decision. Confidence in a home starts with an understanding of the property’s many strengths and weaknesses, and our investigative home inspections will reveal just that—preparing you to walk into final negotiations with a solid plan for achieving home-buying success.

Catered to Conscious Home-Buying

Phone Consultations Available

Phone Consultations Available

Not every homebuyer is able to be in town when it’s time to for a home inspection to take place, and that’s okay—because we offer over-the-phone consultations to walk you through our findings and to address any questions or concerns.

Wood Stove WETT inspection

Wood Stove WETT inspections

A Wood Stove WETT inspection is available at a discount with your home inspection, and your first Re-Inspection is provided for free in order to ensure that you receive all of the knowledge you need!

Weekend Appointments Available

FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING

We offer flexible scheduling 7 days a week (including evenings) so that you don’t have to stress over trying to fit in an appointment before the window for final negotiations begins to close.

Itemized Inspection Reports Delivered to Your Email

After we’ve investigated the condition of each readily accessible area of the home, we’ll organize a detailed report of our findings that will be sent to your inbox within 24 hours. In addition to accurate descriptions of each component’s strengths and weaknesses, we’ll also include pictures to help you draw a connection between the explanation of a deficiency and how it actually appears.

Digital Inspection Reports

DIGITAL INSPECTION REPORTS

Proudly Serving North Vancouver Island

We offer comprehensive home inspections to North Vancouver Island and the surrounding areas, including Sayward, Campbell River, Gold River, Cortes Island, Quadra Island, Courtenay, Comox, Cumberland, Union Bay, Qualicum Beach, Parksville, Denman Island, and Hornby Island.

Weekend and evening appointments are available

At Tamarack Home Inspections Inc., we inspect homes with the aim of protecting our clients by elevating their knowledge of a property’s condition and by helping them learn to maintain the home properly. Contact us today to request an inspection.

A Wood Stove WETT inspection is available at a discount with your home inspection, and your first Re-Inspection is provided for free.

Contact Us

Rick Tae
Consumer Protection BC license # 56090

Call Us
(250) 792-2020

Text Us
(250) 792-2020

Email Us
rick@tamarackhomeinspections.ca